Our popular and well-appointed Guest House was originally built in 1953 Clubview, Centurion. It is an oasis of peace in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city. Our guests stay in one of five spacious rooms, each named after a Scottish Island. Every room features a bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet as well as an additional outside entrance leading onto the
garden or courtyard to ensure privacy.